“When I put on makeup, I’m
not doing it to pander to
antiquated patriarchal ideals of
feminine beauty. I’m doing it
because it makes me feel good.”
“When I put on makeup, I’m not doing it to pander to antiquated patriarchal ideals of feminine beauty. I’m doing it because it makes me feel good.”
Are you feeling invisible and seek the need for a change? Have you been wearing the same old makeup for years and fancy something new? Having that new makeup look is an excellent place to start.
Learning a fabulous new look, will really do wonders for?your self-esteem and confidence. Paul can work with you to find your colours and design a look specially for you. It could be that day look to keep you looking fresh or a dramatic night style to give you the lift you have been waiting for.
Makeup lesson, full face: £100. Online via Zoom £60.
A three hour lesson covering the whole of the face. Paul makes up one side and you follow, under instruction, on the other side.
What will I learn?
- One eye look of your choice including base, blending and shape
- Your colours including skin tone
- The difference between pigments, shimmers and matte eye products
- The different types of foundation and primer
- The best brush for the job
- Colour correcting dark shadows and redness
- Best practice for applying foundation
- How to apply lashes
- How to create a beautiful lip shape
- Correct use of blush
- How to create the perfect brow shape.
- Colour correction of beard shadow for our trans friends if needed
After the lesson you will receive a step by step written guide of the look you have learned, colour charts, brush guide and a complete product list.
Makeup lesson, all about eyes and lips: £60. Online via Zoom £30.
A 90 minute lesson covering all about eyes and lips, discovering which looks work for you. Paul makes up one side and you follow, under instruction, on the other side.
Makeup lesson, all about skin: £60. Online via Zoom £30.
A 90 minute lesson covering colour correction, contouring, priming and foundation application. Paul makes up one side and you follow, under instruction, on the other side.
Often, makeup lessons can run over the time allocated depending on the pupil’s previous experience. There are no extra fees for running over.